Sunday 8 January 2012

Another chapter edited

I have finished editing this chapter today!  So pleased!

I do need to go back to it again and read it through to check for mistakes/repetition/bad writing etc, and check the intro and conlc actually say what the chapter is about.  But other than that, it is done.  I don't want to look at it for a while so will leave it now.  The it should be first draft ready :0)

I have been working on it since 2.30 and just blitzed it.  I am feeling in big ass work mode and want to do MORE MORE but I shan't.  It is nearly 9pm so once I have done my bit putting bean to bed (Db is doing bedtime so it is Very Late and I am trying not to interfere and get cross!) I shall turn the laptop off and STOP.  Tomorrow I am with beanie all day and shall do references in front of da tele tomorrow night but nothing more strenuous.  Tuesday I am doing my discussion chapter. 

I am so aware now that I cannot waste a day or think 'ach, I'll do it tomorrow'.  Because I know I have NINE days to do my intro and concl as it is, if I take a day off or get a day behine then it means I will have 8 days and so oon and so forth!  It can't really happen!  Anyway, in my heart of hearts I know it will be fine, even if I don't hand it in then.  Which I will ;0)  Got my heart set on it I have and so far am doing just fine.

Looking forward to starting on my discussion chapter.  Need to re-read another of my chapters (one I don't kike much but am stopping myself from re-writing it until I am told to) and then work out what, together, they are trying to say.  Anything?  Crikey am afeared.  I don't know anything!

Am tired.  Off now.

x J

No comments: