Wednesday 25 January 2012

Working today :0)

Yes, I am back to work today!

Yesterday was a glorious write-off.  I ate, I watched excellent lovely tv (not daytime tv, brilliant catch-up tv) and just let my brain ooze while I wallowed in having the house, and my time, all to myself :0)  I decided not to bother berating myself about it as I assumed seeing I could not concentrate there was probably a good reason for this, so went with it and just hoped that today would be a good day because of it.  And I have a feeling it will!

I have got the necessary notes and am reading and today I *can* think.  And I don't want to loll about doing nothing, today that would make me feel bad.  So hurray for impromptu days off, for mind cleansing and for being motivated. 

Today I intend to get the structure of the chapter I am editing sorted, the intro and concl done and the necessary extra quotes added.  Then I want to proof-read it and then it should be good to go for now.  Tomorrow I want to get back to some reading for the discussion chapter.  Even though I have until mid april now to do the first draft I am still startlingly short of time for reading.  Ug.

x J

No comments: