Friday 20 January 2012

Did some sneaky work

hehe after moaning I did some sneaky work for about an hour and a half while Beanie played with things and got bored ;0)  Feel much better!  I might not even look at it again tonight, might let me brain relax and come to it with fresh eyes tomorrow.

Am starting to fret a bit about timings, seeing as I am meant to be doing my discussion chapter but am actually revising my political chapter.  I will have it finished tomorrow for sure.  I have so much on my checklist of things to do - chapters to write, obviously, formatting to do, references to write up, footnotes to check, onld chapters to re-write/edit.  I think it is *good* because I know what I have to do to bring it up to scratch, but bad because I am starting to panic about time.  I watched tv last night after a 13 hour day with bean and working and felt guilty and lazy so worked for an hour and a half in bed and had to stop as it was gone 12.  I think this is just how it is going to be from now on.  On the one hand it is ok because at least I am now starting to step up to the mark, and I would much rather have a list to to-dos than be sat with my head in my hands because i have no idea what to do... I just have to get on with it.  I even feel guilty about taking tonight off to be with DB so guess that will stop too soon.  At least it means I am getting close!  I have 9 weeks...  sounds like quite a lot until I look at my timetable!

All will be fine!

x J

No comments: