Wednesday 4 January 2012

Done and sent!

Gosh, I have spent the whole morning editing my SOCKS off and am now completely brain dead :0)

Sent the chapter to my sup and am now going to get some lunch for I am starving!  I just absolutely knew that if I left the work I would forget where I was bla bla and therefore totally bugger up the editing process so have been denying myself anything but loo breaks since 10.30.  I need to stretch and let my brain ooze for a bit.  Think lunch, and I shall treat myself to some silly tv too seeing as I won't be celebrating in any more profound ways!  I am not hoping for anything more than corrections from my Sup, but if he disses my ideas I will completely die.

This aft I probably won't do much to be honest but if I do work I will start working out my discussion chapter.  Or maybe even typing up references.

* four chapters done
* 35,000 words written out of 80,000

laters!

 x J

No comments: