Monday 30 June 2008

End of Monday... woo!

Ok dokey. Today really hasn't been that good, but then again, it hasn't been that bad.

*I did my chores in town so the rest of the week is very predictable
*I completed one of the important books and realised actually, it wasn't *that* important. Hurray! I also had a look at the one for tomorrow and that looks pretty easy to get through.

SOOOOO
Hopefully by the end of tomorrow I should be ready to start Chapter Four! I will sort out a new plan if I need too - I want to start working out my methodology by July 21st which would give me two months before we leave. Eek!

Tomorrow I shall:
*Finish this book
*Spend the rest of any day I have learning some language.

Woo! I am dreading, absolutely dreading starting Ch. 4. BUT am glad that I can start it soon and get to grips with it. It only needs to be a draft at this stage afer all...

Draft schmaft. I am hopeless at doing work in a rough way, it always has to be 'just-so'.

Until tomorrow!

x J

No comments: