Tuesday 24 June 2008

Tuesday, 24 June

Hellooooo

Firstly I have to confess something that is not very clever. I am a bit hungover and VERY tired. We went out for our cider and shivered in the sun for a while and then DB had the great idea of popping into the offy on the way home for a bottle of wine. And some lager. And some cider. Oh dear. I can say that I wasn't very excited about this idea but didn't discourage it. So I dutifully drank some wine and lager and cider, had a jacket potato and went to sleep apparantly, because I woke up in front of the tele at around 5am. (Wierd, I never do that). Trudged upstairs and then dreamt about a foster child that I loved to bits that was also a cute puppy for hours. Was most confused upon awakening. Got up very late. DB is ill today - not just from cider or man-flu, but in actual real-life. I am too lazy to do anything about this I am afraid; he is walking and talking so I am sure he can fend for himself for a bit...

So, on to today...

*I must do more than lament last night's booziness
*I must read about critical security studies
*I should sit in the sun for a bit, while it is out like

No, in all seriousness I will find a book that is easy on the brain I think today and may combine reading it with some sunshine, so may have to postpone the book I had planned. I will drink water, eat bran flakes and maybe go for a walk of some kind. Maybe take DB out with me. I MUST get out of this brain-fug.

Ahh the puppy/foster child in my dream was just so adorable. I actually kind of miss it/them.

x J

No comments: