Sunday 29 June 2008

This week...

Plan for this week:

Need finish the self development IR reading I have been doing by Tuesday.
Start Chapter Four reading and analysis
Learn more language
Do 5 more hours of work for DB
Return library book and get hair cut

I am annoyed because I have just realised that I will probably have to go into town tomorrow to return a library book which will basically take up most of the afternoon. Grrr! I may get my hair cut at the same time I don't know. I don't like doing things like this on a Monday, I like to spend Monday working hard so it sets a good precedent for the week. Well, is no point having a sulk about it.

I have done some work for DB today and been for a run. I am thinking about doing a half marathon soon, and today I 'ran' 5k and my body got irritated and gave me a terrible stitch. I ran as much as possible but had to walk sometimes. Running is so good for you so I would like to have a reason to get out more...

So, plan for tomorrow:
Get up and be at desk for 9.30 with coffee. Try and have brekky.
Read about aid. No radio, no faffing!
Go to gym at 12.30, come back have lunch.
Read until 6. No faffing.
Go for SHORT run. 20 mins tops.
Do an hour of DB work in the eve in front of the tele.

Plan #2
Get up and be at desk for 9.30 with coffee. Try and have brekky.
Read about aid. No radio, no faffing!
Go into town, do jobs: haircut if poss, passport photos, return library book. See if there are any linen trousers in sale...
If back before 6 do some reading.
Go for SHORT run. 20 mins tops.
DO DB work for an hour.

Email S and C at some point this week to check they are still coming over on Friday and check the weather for possible bbq!!

x J

No comments: