Monday 23 June 2008

Signing out

Today I have

*Gone to the gym for an hour
*Eaten very healthily (yay! always fairly easy on a Monday I find...)
*Finished Kaldor book and typed up ref onto endnote. Big fan of endnote. On to next book tomorrow. I had a feeling Kaldor would be dispatched fairly quickly. The one tomorrow is more up my street so will probably take days. I don't have days!

Is all sunny outside and DB came back from town an hour ago in a very bouncy mood and has persuaded me to finish work early to take part in a faux-magners advert down the local. Only it will be us two on our todd, the cider will be warm Strongbow, anyone else there will be in a tracksuit and probably shouting at a baby and I will probably be effecting some kind of twitch as I am very sensitive to the presence of wasps. Not so magners advert any more.

My tummy is rumbling like crazy but I am not hungry. What freaky-deakyness is THIS?! Well we have no food anyway so it will have to do with the Kate Moss diet of booze and fags.

x J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jayney, could I just say how wonderful it is to have your blog. I log on several times a day (I'm not a stalker, I promise!) to see what you're up to.

I'm also completely intrigued by banoffi pie, by the way. Have yet to make any, but am planning to soon.

Thanks again! :)

Zalfa xo

Numpty said...

Thanks Zalfa! Hehe, we could start a banoffi pie revolution... x J