Wednesday 25 June 2008

Wednesday 25 June

Right, today it is all change.

Today:
* not having the radio on. Well, maybe a teeny teeny bit. I like the company.
* not playing scrabulous. This is a definite. NO scrabulous until after work. This will be hard dear friends. I am addicted to scrabulous, particularly because I win all the time and am now in a position of loss with two games. This MUST be addressed forthwith. But no, I am strong and will abstein. I will!
*am generally banned from the internet/computer.

I will:
*read a LOT and become a fountain of knowledge on security studies.
*Huff, puff and sigh about my sad lot in life and actually wish for a job so I can talk to people all day and go on the internet.


I may or may not exercise - if I don't then I will work through exercise time. I have to confess I am not feeling my usually perky self today. I feel very tired, a bit 'ill' in some way - a bit coldy - and rather withdrawn. Pity poor me. Maybe dragging my sorry arse round the gym is just what I need. Hmmm... no. Ice cream is what I needs; apple crumble and ice cream.


SO! On with work. I will probably pop in around lunchtime to report seeing as I am pretty obsessed with this here diary. It makes me feel fairly accountable which is a Good Thing.

Bye then.

Don't wanna go!

Have to go... Bye bye, bye bye...

x J

No comments: