Wednesday 25 June 2008

Wow

I am feeling most pleased with myself. I have worked and concentrated my little socks off and have finished the enormous book of knowledge!! Yaya! Now what to do... Am supposed to be working until 6 today. Am having a little well deserved skive to celebrate and then I shall read a little book that I only need the intro for. Not another tome just yet, is a bit demoralising facing huge book after huge book.

The semi finals of the Euros are on tonight so I think DB will comandeer the tv. I don't mind as there is little on I want to watch and think I may sit in the kitchen for an hour and learn some language. I do not want to go out anywhere. No sir, I am only just keeping out of my pyjamas (again. hmmm). I am going to make tuna pasta and salad for dins tonight. Poor DB is feeling much the worse for wear, which makes me worried that tomorrow I will feel worse not better. Early to bed for me tonight and lots of salad in my salad laters. (!)

I am very pleased as well because the running shop said that my trainers are just fine and dandy but my insoles are naff and have no support; therefore, they blister my feet. So I now have some lovely new insoles and will take them out for a spin tomorrow I hope! It will be like having new trainers! Imagine if it is comfortable! That I can just concentrate on running and not wincing! This would be great. I think I have a date with a virus tomorrow though. Oh woe, oh woe.

Hockey cokey, back to the books. Oh, will type this latest ref up on endnote first (why I have my laptop on in the first place - am so forgetful) and then choose a wee book, I think I will encounter the one titled War and Hunger. Oh what a joyous, heart warming read that looks...

x J

No comments: