Wednesday 25 June 2008

Good going

Hey

WELL I have done well so far! Have managed to control my scrabulous addiction and sat down and read for two continuous, unbroken hours. Yay! So much more to do though. Stopped because I am hungry so am making some lunch and aim to be back at my desk for 1.45. Will work through until 6 I should think. Am not going to the gym because I really feel tired and think resting today would be better, with the aim of going tomorrow and also avoiding injury. Oh, anyway, DB has taken my running shoes to the running shop for some analysis... !! I would love to run more and for longer but my running shoes give me terrible blisters so I can go once a week max. Probably more once every two weeks. I would really like to do a half marathon at some time and then a whole one. Don't get me wrong, I hate running and am not a keen athletic creature, but I do feel good after doing it and it is so easy and free!

Better check the ol' facebook before my eggy has boiled and demands my attention.

Laters!

x J

No comments: