Monday 20 October 2008

Frazzled

Grrr. I am soooooooooooooooo annoyed! I was sat here, happily waiting for the post thinking 'oooh! my laptop rucksack-cum-travelbag will be here later! Then I can start to pack my things into it to go away!' Until, that is, I get an email today asking for payment for it. GRRRR I already paid!

I already darned paid, I chased them to pay, I emailed and said 'Hi! Please, please can I pay because I go away in just over a week and would like it posted asap! What is the best way?!' 'Well,' they say, 'the best way would be direct to our bank rather than paypal. So I did, like a thoughtless muggins, because they said that if I paid through paypal because I am not verified enough I would have to wait for a while. So now they say they want payment, I send them info saying I have paid and know they haven't posted it yet. And I have no paypal protection. They could be anyone. How stupid! Grrr. I am sure it is fine but am worried it won't get to me in time and I shall leave £20 out of pocket, with no travelbag and it will come to a house that no one lives in. So I have lost out twice. I am sooooo angry.

Other than that though, I have finished my room and am off to the bedroom now! I thought I would check my emails first, just have a rest and instead am fuming! and frustrated!

Oh well.

DB said last night that he was going to start packing today. PHEW!!!!!!!!!!!

No work for me today yet. Maybe later. I can work in the hotel in town, can work in TN, can work all the time really. I do wish that I had a good book about how to do fieldwork though. Not a methods book, a nice advice one on what to look for and how to go about things. That would be lovely. DB is going to town this week, maybe I shall see if I can't pop into the library and get something. Although I shan't be able to return it will I?! Hmm. Silly me.

I am worried! Oh well, normal service resumed then... Am quite happy though. Worried and happy.

Packing awaits!

Laters y'all!!

x J

No comments: