Monday 13 October 2008

Ooh 'er

Today has been a very long, very changeable day. But ultimately productive. Hoorah.

This morning I was really lacking in concentration and very high in stress so spent a lot of time moving and looking under things and forgetting why. Then I managed to cancel my direct debits and shift around some bank info, did a lot of studying of mighty boosh tix (scary business auctions) and accommodation... Then somehow, somewhere I ended up doing a lot of organising of papers and actually working. Finally I have finished the pile of most important notes that I needed to read before going to TN, and condense into smaller notes to guide me while I am there. I have now found out what to do for my interviews etc and focussed a little more on what I intend to achieve while I am there. This means I can take the library books I have back with me. I don't think learning much more about case study design or best practice etc etc will help much more. I have plenty of uni notes on ethics and the rest I shall have to make up as I go along! Twill be fine. So tomorrow will be an unexpectedly pleasing day, getting rid of the books. That way, with temptation to overprepare out of the way, I can concentrate on the info I do have left with a view to finishing on Thursday! Woo!

Also, I am meeting a uni friend tomorrow at 5 for a drink and chat before I skip town, so will spend the time between my Sup meeting and meeting him doing my last shopping bits for TN. Tomorrow is definitely a milestone day.

Exciting!

x J

No comments: