Monday 20 October 2008

More moving house...

Ug I have spent sooo many days moving house! I am tired of moving housey! I did our bedroom today and inadvertently managed to also sort out my packing and clothes that I will need for the next week before Inja. This took a lot longer than I thought (the essence of packing I am finding) but I am now all ready to go almost! This is coooooooool. And my bag is not so heavy yet...

Hopefully my laptop rucksack malarky has been sorted out... I so hope so! I really, really want it, it even has a plastic cover to keep it dry in the monsoon! Super. Whether it will arrive in time is another thing.... hmph.

So I have done no PhD work today - as expected. And now I am just really tired and grumpy from another day packing boxes, and to be honest, DB hasn't done any packing yet! ANY!! We have two days before we have to move everything out (Weds). I am very anxious and although I know I shouldn't worry for him and should mind my own business I know him and know he will find out he has run out of time. It is like he was born without the natural inner-timer that makes people aware of how much time something would take to do. It stresses me out because I can foresee the disaster but can't say anything because then I am being annoying. Ug!!

Anyway. I am really really hungry. I haven't stopped working today, from 11am till now so probably burnt a lot of calories. I am, ironically, really keen for a yummy takeaway curry! With samosa and dhal and rice and chana masala! I want! I haven't had a curry takeaway for weeks. And DB did in cornwall, and has now told me that we aren't to have any curries until India. But I don't want an Indian curry!! I want an English-Indian curry!!!! Hehe.

Ok, I am blathering. Off to make pasta.

x J

No comments: