Monday 6 October 2008

Monday-itus

Ug I have monday-itus. This means I am still half in the weekend and my brain is not willing to engage, and I am so lethargic that I almost feel a bit ill. I did wonder if having a couple of days off would be wise...

Although I am trying to ignore it... This morning I have gone over yesterday's Tamil and learnt new vocab (pleasing words like 'room', 'reservation', 'day', 'week' etc. Learning those words is great because then you can make sentences! Woo!), have been to the tip to take yesterdays rubbish out, and organised my standing orders for next month and beyond, in India. DB kindly made some lunch or I don't think I would have had any, I am just not in the mood. Now I am going to do work on pomo. Work, work, work! I may set myself hourly targets today as I think I may end up staring out of the window without realising it otherwise.

I am on such a slow-mo today! All I can think about it moving-out logistics. I am obsessed!

Must. Work.

x J

2 comments:

Hippie Sundae said...

Just wanna let you know that I've been reading your page whenever I feel crap about mine: http://howthedaygoes.blogspot.com/.

Keep up the writing! It helps me to feel better at least... ;P

Hope your Tamil goes well. I'll be starting my Mandarin next week.

Numpty said...

Hehe, am glad it makes you feel better!! ;0) Thank you for your comment and popping this blog on your own - I noticed yours yesterday and really enjoyed it! Have put yours on my 'websites I like' section too.

Good luck with the mandarin!!

x J