Thursday 2 October 2008

PS...

I have decided not to go to the gym.

I thought I was making even myself feel ill with all my perfectionist-ness. So I am skiving the gym today. Although I did walk around for hours again yesterday with that darned rucksack of library books. And I should go tomorrow. I decided instead to peruse the property market in S on the internet and found my perfect cottage - and can afford it - (to rent mind, not buy. Oh no) and want to view it NOW, and rent it and sit in it and have babies and write up my fascinating research while eating cakes from the bakery and drinking fairtrade coffee from the coffee shop round t'corner...

As well as such daydreaming, I have been reading the best book in the world EVER!! about postmodernism and social research practice.

EVER!

(postmodernism and social research by Mats Alvesson if you please)

Bye!

less-than-perfect-J x Phew!

No comments: