Tuesday 14 October 2008

Why's it all so complicated?!

Gah I feel stressed! I don't know why really, apart from my imagination is going into overdrive.

I bought some mighty boosh tix last night (yay!) and am on tenterhooks until they arrive (tomorrow). The seller hasn't emailed me to say thanks or that they will be posted or 'owt, and £75 is a lot of money to have in the ether.


I have to go to uni all day because my mate badgered me to hang about until 5pm so he can see me for a goodbye drink. Which is really sweet and I am flattered, but really, I should be home by then and packing, not sitting in town drinking beer. I did tell him but he wouldn't have any of it. Now I am just unhappy and stressed that I can't come home, plus the trains only go every hour after five so will be even later. DB is going to cornwall tomorrow and I need to pack my room for him to take my work stuff to his ma's instead of it going in storage where I shan't see any of it until april. And this just isn't going to happen. Grrrrrrrrrr. Why can't I just come home! Actually, I have to go to uni on Tues because there is a meeting with the head of research from Oxfam (wow) on poverty and development so better go along. But it is two days before we leave! Well, the day before our last day. I really did ought to go though, it is an amazing opportunity. I am sure DB can hold the fort for a few hours... I will text him now and tell him (my mate, not DB) that I cannot wait around and will see him tues! No, it won't work, he is in mozambique from this weekend so it *must* be tonight. Arg! WHYYYYY!

And I have bought a rucksack laptop bag from ebay and they say they need bank transfer so have to wait for them to give me details. when I could just pay right now with paypal. Everything is in a rush in my head becasue we move out in just over a week and I can't be taking parcels when I don't live here!!!! This is my last purchase though. I have everything then! Woot.

And I have to return a bag I bought for my sis for her b'day but I lost the receipt! I was looking after it as well - is what happens when you're packing though. everything is up for grabs!

Grrr. So I am stressy.

I need to think.

maybe I should have some breakfast. I am too bla to languish over toast.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

xJ

No comments: