Wednesday 8 October 2008

Internet shopping

Booo. I did some internet shopping and AGAIN it has turned out to be a disaster.

I ordered a mug that I personalised for my friend's birthday and it is NAFF. The picture is blurred and the pigment of the colours are weak so it looks like i did it myself. Drunk. So I have complained but won't get a refund because it is personalised. Cunning eh? Am naffed off, cause I lost £8 and also now have to think of another present for my mate and I don't know her that well. GREAT.

I also ordered some short sleeved shirts and a t shirt for DB. granted I did wonder if these would look good in real life, and no, they don't. At least I can get a refund. When I have completed the form, packaged it up again and gone to the PO to do it. Why I continue to bother I don't know. Although, some of my best clothes come from ebay...

My ma put some money in my account today to buy ourselves some chrissy pressies in Inja! Bless. I can get our mossie net and travel towels now! Wooo! And I can spend a bit more on a nice hotel for DB's beeday. And a nice meal. yum.

better get back to work I suppose. My room is being a climatic nightmare. One minute it is freeeeezing cold and I have tons of jumpers on, and the next I am boiling because the sun is beating down so hard it is warming up my glass of water.

Wow, I am on a bit of a whine eh?

Going now! Going!

x J

No comments: