Wednesday 15 October 2008

What a difference a day makes...!

Ahhh. I am feeling sooooo much better. So much better in fact that I ate lunch. Ate lunch! Woot.

Becaaaaauuuuuse...
* I have found out my tix for mighty boosh will be fine, as I thought anyway.
* My re-designed mug for my friend's beeday is all done and looks ace.
* My mossie net and other towel should be here tomorrow.
* I haven't and shan't buy anything more on tinternet so have changed addresses on everything. Well, one bank wouldn't let me but that probably has something to do with me letting them know I am moving to india, then withdrawing £200 and transferring nearly £2000 today. And then trying to change the contact details... may all look a bit suss...!!! I hope it isn't traumatic and shall drop in to the branch tomorrow.
AND....

we have visas! VISAS! After how long and how much hassle?!! All done and in DB's cute little paw.

WOOT!

I have to confess to a lack of concentration so far today but have managed to type up the notes from my meeting yesterday with my Sup. I am now going to try and read one of the articles my sup sent me. I wish I could print it off.

Ah, I am feeling so much better. Soooooo. Much. Better.

Still feel a bit homesick though. How silly is that?! I am at home supposedly, for a start. I had a little card from my sis this morning and it made me all sad. Curious. I would say I don't imagine many intrepid fieldworkers being such babies but then my friend is off to Columbia in a couple of weeks too and she says she is scared. And she is older and wiser and more experienced than I. Although I am going with DB... I am never very grown up.

Speaking of which, I managed to get flapjack in my eye earlier.

As they say in America, 'go figure'.

x J

No comments: