Tuesday 16 June 2009

Back to work

Hallo
I am back now from my lovely sojourn to Cornwall. Had a great time though completely knackering and so slept today until 10.50! I couldn't believe it when I woke up! DB let me sleep in bless him.

I didn't even open my work while I was away which is actually pretty good going. It was only a weekend so didn't have any time in the end. I now have to finish the methodology chapter asap so I can start on my lovely new chapter! I will defo have it done before the end of the week, and I want to have started planning the direction and reading material for the next chapter in time for Monday.

All our friends were so excited about Bean, even the boys. I was quite the Queen! And I managed a whole day of bbq drinking action without any booze and still with good humour! I am getting the hang of this I think.

Better get on and start remembering what the chuff I am up to!

x J

No comments: