Thursday 4 June 2009

Hours wasted

Arf I am most annoyed.

I spent *hours* yesterday looking up flights for us to go to India, found some great ones and then asked my friend-the-travel-agent to hold them for us and she said that Air India are quite awful to fly with. I googled air india and indeed there is a wealth of negative reviews - mostly about how the toilets don't work/stink and the plane is falling apart! Eek! So, back to the draing board and sadly am going to have to up my budget by another £100. Grrrr. But really, toilets and a nice clean plane are very important in everyday life, let alone pregnant super-sensitive-about-everything life!! Am pretty jittery on planes anyway let alone if it looks like it is going to fall apart!! And broken loos! *Nightmare*

I have never heard of a bad international airline before. I thought they were all very good! So naive.

So I will look for more flights today and then, finally, get on with this theory part of the chapter that I am dreading. Just want to get on with it and 'break the seal' so to speak - once I get going I know it won't be as bad as I think. I need to get these flights sorted though. Is just annoying me.

x J

No comments: