Tuesday 9 June 2009

Excited!

Oooh I am quite excitable as am off to see my family laters and go out for some lovely dins!

Also realised this is the first time I have been away from home for aaaaaaages so am looking forward to a night away from the humdrum. And some nice food. Not that I am going without, have had a delicious bacon and egg bap from the bakery this morning already!! I will exercise asap, promise.

Thought I would do some work today but I haven't and won't. I will do lots of Thursday, all refreshed.

Am much more awake today and my brain feels like it is working, rather than being in some kind of narcotic stupour like yesterday. I have booked all our different train journeys to get to london and the airport for our trip to India so that is another chore done. Have also started looking at accomodation and visas again. All good - but time consuming!

Not heard from Kuna (the RA) yet after sending him the info on the interviews etc a week ago. I take it that no news is good news...

x J

No comments: