Friday 5 June 2009

Happy Weekend!

Well I did nothing much again today. Typed up my meeting notes into my chapter and daydreamed...

I dunno. Am just not able to concentrate on it. Am going to go and have a ponder elsewhere about why this may be, and make a plan. I really want to get this finished, I am soooo close to being able to put this chapter to bed - why won't I concentrate?! Grrrr.

Am mostly planning to take this weekend off, seeing as I have no pressing engagements with work. However, I may work for a bit if I am bored/motivated. Mostly I am looking forward to a full day off tomorrow - and cleaning my mucky house - and just lounging around, letting my mind roam free. Forgive the strange analogy, but it is like a caged puppy at the mo, all springy and excitable but keeps having to be kept in the walls of work-thinking. Which is just no good. Maybe if I let it roam free for the weekend concentrating on Monday will be a-ok?

Sunday I think DB and I are Going Out, maybe to eat or to a zoo or something, or to play some pitch and putt. Something silly and fun.

Ahhh. Love weekends off.

x J

No comments: