Thursday 4 June 2009

hmmmm...

Well, I feel a little sheepish but I have to say I did no real work today.

I did:
* Read a paragraph or two of my notes from the meeting with Sup
* Gather together my theory papers on my desk
* Opened my methodology chapter and think about deleting my research questions in order to begin formulating the advised single research question...

I also
* Found excellent flights to India on my preferred dates at great commuting times to and from London, with minimum stopover fuss and with Emirates, and with a bit of scouting around the interweb found them cheaper on a travel agent site - yay!. These seats are now held for me and I shall buy them tomorrow! This is very exciting.
* Read a lot about what is happening now I am 10 weeks pregnant. Little bean is 3cm, is living off me via the placenta properly now and is even growing lickle fingernails and hair. Bless.
* Read a lot of facebook.
* Checked emails a lot.
* Read the Guardian website a lot.
* Ate a lot.
* Went for a lovely 45 min walk by the canal.
*Realised my nose is quite stuffy today.

I did not
* achieve much.

Tomorrow my friends! Tomorrow - a new day, full of promise. For now though, I must check my bath.

Ta-ta!

x J

No comments: