Monday 1 June 2009

What a day!

I have been such a busy bunny this afternoon!

I got an email from my RA saying he was keen and I asked him about the interviews and he just said to me to send him a programme and questions so he can get on with it! Well, I had no such thing! I wasn't planning on spending hours working out pie in the sky!

So I spent this avo working madly working out all the q's and ins and outs that Kuna will need to know to do the research; how long he has, how he will be paid, how many respondents he needs, ethics etc etc. And it is now all done! I feel so healthy and 'light', like I have finally expunged myself of all this horrible methodology bile. Half of the chapter is written, and the actual interviews have all been sorted out! YAY! All the ins and outs have been eked out and written down in a whirlwind of intense concentration. Not sent them to Kuna but sent to my Sup instead so we can talk about how naive and horrible my q's are tomorrow... then I can fix them and send them on and hopefully, start to get some answers!!! YAY!

Ony problem is, it is going to cost me about £200 to use Kuna. I really don't have that much money. Guess the summer dress I want to float around in with my Bean will have to wait :0( Am pretty anxious about all the payment and when to pay him and HOW. How to pay someone in another country eh? Maybe I can go to my bank or sommat. Is all a learning curve I suppose.

So yes. Busy. Am now knackered and feel quite sick. Going to go and eat something and collapse! Work done for today!

x J

No comments: