Friday 19 June 2009

F-f-f-f friiiidaaaayyyyyy!

I am so happy it's Friday! Today I will finish this chapter once and for all (well, for a year!) and then whoopety, it is chill-out evening with burgers and chips and tv and a lie-in and weekend off to look forward to!!

And my work is going well. I left it yesterday quite abruptly, unintentionally (don't ask), and good for me I never came back to it, because although I wanted to come back and do more 'planning' later yesterday evening I realised it was a good job I had left it because it all felt so much clearer in my head having not looked at it for a while. And this morning it is all pretty obvious and am actually cutting and pasting with a *purpose*. Oh yes. I am making nice tidy headings and am starting to get what I am on about, which is great and hopefully means a reader will get it too...

Feel really good today so far. On the ball and strangely enthusiastic. Beanie is being quiet today which I am thankful for, could barely string a sentence together yesterday though I worked hard anyway. I did get up quite late but had a great brunch and will work through now for however long it takes! Well, till 6pm as I will have finished then fo' sho'.

x J

No comments: