Monday 29 June 2009

Erm...

My head is in the clouds. I admit this now, and also admit that the child in my head in the clouds does not want to rectify this; has not even considered sorting it out, in fact.

It is Monday. I am tired, probably because I woke up at around 8am but did not get out of bed until 9.30am - because I am lazy. This slack start to the day has not given me inspiration and motivation and am currently catching up with the internet reading I banned myself from for most of the weekend... Because I wanted a rest from the goddamn laptop. (I do get sick of being attacked by snappy info from news sites and forums and facebook etc and then watching snappy tele like BB and panel quiz shows and even the news these days, or being bombarded with quickfire adverts constantly. I actually feel like my brain is being seared and like shouting and breaking everything until I take myself off to my room and just lie there in blissful, unbroken silence...)

I did not go swimming this weekend. I did feel quite rough. I did manage to get into town and do some fun shopping (buying trackies for my new tum) and sleep quite a bit. I did not do any work yesterday because I could not be bothered and felt rubbish. I did get my passport pictures done though. And ate a horrible take away on Friday night in lieu of boozey. It was gross in every way. I also watched a lot of tv and cleaned the house to a ridiculous standard and with painful attention to detail. I also ate a lot of fruit and veg and feel all the better for it.

Today I have to sort out our visa applications, go for a swim (in who's universe?), and get back into this work. We go to India two weeks on Thursday! Oh my word. I don't wanna go! It's too soon!

I think I want Uni to start again. But it won't start until Sept. What to do! I need a meeting or something to ground me again, get me back into the groove of what this is all about. Something bigger than me - cause I am weak and too easily give into naughtiness. So naughty.

Today the least I will do is:
* Fill out the visa applications
* fill out my leisure card thing that means swimming is £1.70 instead of £3.70
* Do some reading and highlighting and turn off the computer - after luncheon

I would say just one thing - it is a terrible thing making someone do a new chapter straight on the back of just completing one. It should never be done. Take a week off! Go away somewhere! Have some fun and a life!

G'bye!

x Slackbum

No comments: