Thursday 22 December 2011

Ah ha!

I think I have finally got this chapter sussed...

I seem to have a structure, an argument and the evidence to back it up.  Hurrah!  tentative joy, and tempered by the fact that I am working at night but still not really working.  It's chrimbo isn't it, my mind is on pressies, things I need to bake for peeps, trips to get stocking goodies tomorrow and packing. 

But really I know I can't be arsed, and the best way I can relax and appease my conscience is to secretly watch tv with my laptop open.  How silly.

I am going to totally go mental with stress when I start back proper in jan.  mental!  only two months to go though...  eek and phew.

I wonder if I should leave the chapter and sit in front of the tv with this book I have to read that would be good for this chapter.  I reckon writing wise I shall probably get as much done tonight as I would in half an hour of proper work.  And no, I refuse to shut myself up in my room to work, it is xmas for goodness sake ;0) 

Ok, I shall look at my chapter, see if there is any easy writing to do and if so, do it, if not, get out mah book and shut the laptop for the last time till tuesday...  hurrah and hurray!  And eek!

x J

No comments: