Saturday 31 December 2011

Back to reality

So I had a lovely time off on Friday night, drank boozy and told DB all about how wonderfully happy with work I am...

Was all hungover and sleepy yesterday and DB was working so didn't work.  Now I have until 1pm to finishg this chapter proper and I am all worried again!  So silly,  know if I face it then I shall probably be happy.  I hate reading through my work, even when I know it was written roughly!

So I better get on with it.  Today I am going through it and editing, while adding in my theory bits and bobs.  Then I hhope to have draft one *done*.  I shan't post it off to Sup today though, I shall come to it on Tuesday with fresh eyes and read it, do any mroe editing, and then send it off.

I keep thinking I want to make it so all four of these chapters are well interlinked but then realise that I might change my mind and alter the order or change a chapter in which case changing one would mean changing all.  Probably best to leave that until after I have done all the writing and bring it all together then.  Or at least until I have finished the discussion ch.

Oooh the discussion chapter.  Just thinking about it makes my stomach flip!  Scary!

x J

No comments: