Thursday 29 December 2011

Working reet hard!

Am working away!

I would say it is because I am a really good, motivated student, but really it is because this is the easy bit so am just freewheeling downhill really ;0)  I have got 7,700 words down and am yet to write probably about another.. hmmmm...  1,500?  I do need some serious editing though, I have got about two introductions!  And then I will need to tighten up my blabberings (am being rather slack with the old academic language) and add in some more theory and it should be ok for a first draft.  Good enough to send to the sup.  I should have the writing done bar the conclusion today I reckon, then will have tomorrow off so DB can work, and will work for about 5 hours on saturday editing and tightening.

Writing is so easy.  I wish it was all about the writing!  It is the reading and the planning and the sorting it all in my head bit that gets me down.  Just goes to show though, that there are good bits and bad bits.  I am currently in a good bit so should relax and enjoy - which I am!  with the help of some mini chedders and some lovely biscuits :0)

x J

No comments: