Thursday 22 December 2011

Good work

Did some good work today.  got about 1000 words down, nonsense really and in the wrong order but words I knew would be used somewhere for something so all good.

My lovely lunch did the trick.  I have worked at the ktchen table today with the radio on, and had DB working on the next room - was like old times!  I worked much better with him around - I couldn't skive off like i normally might or he would notice!  I forgot how much his presence used to keep me in check! 

Am off to get my LO now!  Today has gone sooo fast.  I think I will work again later, this chapter is nowhere near finished and is boring me to death,  want it out of the way soon.  but then again, I am making myself work next week when normally I would have taken it off for xmas so might just work then.  No, I will work when I can until 9.30pm and chill.

laters!

x J

No comments: