Thursday 22 December 2011

Sweet hangover...

I am having the best hangover ever!

Yes, I got drunk last night...  DB came home and just the mere mention of boozy time and I was agreeing and pouring the drinks.  So needed to relax and talk and get out of my headspace of evilness for a while!  Hardly had any sleep and today is amazing!  My hangover is like I have taken some valium so instead of being all hypertense and overthinky I am calm, serene and just plodding along.  Consequently, I am working really, really well! 

I also have lots of juice, a bacon sarnie and some hash browns.  Bizarre combo but am comfort food eating ;0)

I am going to write loooooads today, I can feel it in my water.  And then I shall write looooooads tonight.  We are off down south tomorrow night.  last bits of xmas shopping to do tomorrow and biscuits to decorate and suitcases to pack (only for three nights tho, no biggie). 

Valium, I tell thee!  (not that I have taken valium?  Well, I have actually, once - on a cockroach infested boat crossing from sumatra to java where the cabin was shared with gazillions of women and children and kiddie-karaoke on mtv and we needed to sleeeeeep.  But it was a dud.  SO i haven't taken it really.)

x J

No comments: