Tuesday 27 December 2011

jiggery pokery AGAIN

Christ alive.

I have just spent the last few hours bloody moving words around again.  I am trying to get a good, clear order that I recognise and can follow but then another quote comes and buggers it all up and so I end up moving quotes around and still not really writing anything new!  It is so annoying! 

I am going to finish today's jiggery pokery soon and go downstairs and unpack Bean's gazillions of presents and do some cleaning.  I want to work but have the distinct feeling I will never feel like today's work is done!  So best to go down and consolidate in my mind what I have (not) done today and what I will do tomorrow before bean comes home and chats my head off ;0)

I cannae wait for me roast dinner!  Won't be cooked till blinkin god knows when as the boys have only just gone out to buy it.  Oh well, I shall just have to come down a gear or two and let my head get into holiday slo-mo.

Bean is in with the childminder tomorrow and thursday so work continues as normal...  I do feel better for getting back to it, but not... because I am in the SAME SITUATION and have made no progress. 

Two steps forward, one step back...

 x J

No comments: