Thursday 1 December 2011

jinxed mesel'

Oh dear!  I have done nothing today but float about on the internet!  My brain has frozen up!

What has happened?!  I am motivated...  I open my page to start editing and for some reason get nowhere and before I know it I have wandered off.  I am procrastinating.  My mind won't settle and concentrate.  Oh dear!

I know what is wrong really.  I am a bit high from that cup of coffee I made - it sent me through the roof!  I was all jiggly and excitable and realised it was most definitely from coffee.  So I thought I would wait it out, only I am still excitable!  I have bought some presents for my Son's 2nd Birthday (in two weeks can't WAIT) and looked up how to make cheese straws (why?!).  I have facebooked and mumsnetted (I don't post, just read) and eaten a few pringles (to sober up).  I am just in too good a mood to work.  I have tried putting the Fear into myself (I have no time, no time!) but instead I am just, well, content.  This is no good!  I know i am too excitable because, despite having a rumbly tummy, I don't want to eat lunch.  Lunch is for losers!  Yup, am a bit manic (and feel a bit sick from the coffee).

I am going to go away for, erm, 15 mins and just sit somewhere else and try and calm down.  Then I am going to come up and try and sort out this chapter before I have to go and get Bean.  Somehow it has got to 2pm.  I am so naughty.  But I don't care!  I don't care at all!  Oh dear.  I am being like Bean when he is all mischievous and wants to be naughty and doesn't care if he gets told off.  In fact, he does naughty things while looking at me square-on, giggling away, waiting for a stern voice from me.  This is what I am doing to myself. 

I dunno.  I will work later instead, when the coffee has worn off and the novelty of it being Chrimbo soon and am weary and run-down and have nothing else to do ;0)  I really need to settle down and think about this chapter but instead I am just hiding and giggling.

BYE!

x J

No comments: