Wednesday 7 December 2011

Its okay. I think.

Well, part of another day done!

Part, because I intend to come back later when DB is home and work until 9pm when I shall slink off and watch some tv and try, try, try to sleep before 12.  I cannot sleep at the mo, it is not good.

I have managed to finally plan this chapter (I take heart from the fact that planning is so tricky as I have lots I want to say and can't rabbit on about it too much in the intro!) and have started re-reading old chapters that I want to sort of feed into it - so they all start to link to each other instead of being stand alone pieces of work.  I have started writing the main part too so it isn't too daunting to come back to.

I am worried about my old chapters as they seem good, but not quite right and will need re-working.  I don't like this.  I am also worried that I am finding old drafts of chapters for the conference, or for monitoring meetings/appraisals etc instead of the proper one - and then I wonder did I write a proper one or think that would do?!  Eek!  I suppose I need to put them all together in one place a bit neater.  Or maybe I am just being silly and looking in the wrong place as I am sure I would have noticed before.

I am really scared about going outside.  The weather is as menacing as if I lived on a rocky outpost of the bebrides and it has started hailing again.  There is *no* sun even though it is too early for it to have gone down and it looks, well, apocalyptic out there!  I wouldn't mind so much if it was just me but having to put my poor bean into his pushchair and wheel him through it is daunting.  I hope he lets me put on his rain cover (he won't).

So, am back later - weather beaten or no.  Not a bad day's work really and, at least, we are sort of friends again.

x J 

No comments: