Thursday 21 May 2009

All going well!

Pleasingly, today is going rather well!

I have nearly finished the reading for this chapter and should be planning it and reading through all my notes tomorrow (a LOT of notes, excellent!) and ready to write hmmm... on Monday? Sunday I shall be working but I expect I will be reading and planning - it is all in the planning you see. And I have to fill in the gaps of my current hazy plan of what I want to achieve with Kuna in India, and how. I will not 'do' anything though or make plans until I have spoken to my Sup. I am so enamoured with the thought that in a week or so I will have another chapter done! WOW! Yayyyayayayyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

DB is not going to Cornwall any more so I shall have company this weekend! This is great but I wasn't really minding having to be on my own. Well, a couple of days would have been fine though till Monday eve was looking a bit rubbish. But he is staying because he said he didn't want to be away from me and Bean for so long! It is ok for me because I am always with Bean, but I suppose if DB was preggers I would feel weird going away so far and for days. Weird instinct thing. Is lovely, like we are turning into a family! :0) I didn't think it would happen like this, I thought we would be fairly 'normal' and change when baba was born, but guess it starts earlier than that so you are already like a unit when they arrive. Magic.

Am feeling most sick today. I have to graze or I feel v sick and if the fridge is opened it is the most vile smell in all the world. And all the fresh fruit and veg in the house is off and moldy in my world. I don't know why I feel this today. Being pregnant is most strange! I am still working away though. Most dedicated...

Better go and eat a cracker and read some stuff about reflexivity!

Oh! And we finally have The Wire series four to watch. 'Thank the lord', I hear you say! What a splendid bank holiday this is turning out to be!

x J

No comments: