Tuesday 26 May 2009

Arg

I haven't done anything except moon around!

I really don't have time to mess around like this so don't know what I am playing at really. All I know is my mind is like a naughty child and every time I try and think about my work and make myself realise how serious it is that I am not doing any, the thought slips out of focus and disappears.

Good things I have done today:
Eaten well (though with one extra cheese bun and some choccie, though that was to cheer I up)
Been for a jog (no swimming, too far away but jogging is better anyway for endorphins)
Done some work though nowhere near as much as I should do
Sorted out my office from a long week of guests

So tomorrow I shall come back, sit in my room and work properly. I shall, I shall!

Shall keep pretending to work for a while longer, till about 6pm I reckon.

Wish I could eat fish and chips (and bit of sausage!). Instead I shall have omlette and chips. Not such a bad compromise!

SLEEPY!

x J

No comments: