Tuesday 5 May 2009

Home already

Well today hasn't turned out as I anticipated at all!

First of all, the guy I was meeting didn't turn up - so I waited outside in the rain and cold and wind for 15 mins, smiling at strangers. Then gave up and emailed him to say as much and he emailed back straight away to say he had got caught up trying to get back from Manchester... Hmmm.

Anyway, was nice to not have to meet him anyway though for all the effort I wish we had I suppose. Then I went to the library and became completely exhausted and decided to just come home and scrap the 'how to get published' meet at 2pm. I know it would be good and useful and my Sup was expecting me to go but... Just the thought of having to wait another hour and a half with nothing to do, just to go to that meeting was too much. So I made my pre-emptive excuses and skiddadled outta there. Via topshop... My trousers are being rather punishing with my already expanding waistline (no baby, just big fat tum which I am assured is normal for early pregnancy but still am unsure) - which I vowed to sort out until I sat on the train and had a massive munchy attack (damnable rogue bean!) and had to munch a veggie sausage roll I had bought DB as a pressie (he loves them, dunno why particularly) and packet of crisps as if I had not eaten for days even though In was only twenty mins from home. Arf.

Reading for me then this most rainy of avo's. After some flower arranging and a cuppa tea.

x J

No comments: