Thursday 21 May 2009

Hmmmm

Well, I have finished my reading for now...

I am terrible for stopping once I have reached a milestone; even though there was plenty of the day left I couldn't work any more once I realised my reading was finished and ran away! Left to go and have a bath... Think is a good thing really, is just annoying when you don't want to work but are bored doing anything else!

DB's sis is staying around for a few more days now. This is cool but I do feel a bit unsettled. Think it may just be because I am feeling a bit tired and slightly grumpy! Would kind of like to be on my own for a bit instead of using my energy wondering what to feed us all for dins and being a good host etc. Is fine though as KI have been meeting my deadlines so just need to stick to it!

I feel like it is Friday which is no good! I hope I don't feel like this tomorrow or working will be very hard! Can't wait for a proper day off.

Tomorrow I am going to carry on reading through the notes I have made so far, to see if there are any holes in my knowledge. I think there will be, in the theory, and will probably have to go back to the philosophy books that I sacked off early the other day. But if I need to read them that is fine, it is just annoying when you don't *know* that you have to read them - feels like such a waste of time! Then I shall start making brainstorms and planning. I shan't pressure myself to start writing until Monday.

I emailed my RA in India today to say that I couldn't send him a digital camera and suggested a place in Chennai where he could possibly buy a good camera... Weird. And asked him some questions about him and the area he lives and works in, and said I would start some questions and send them along to him in a couple of weeks for his input. Most pleasing! This is my kind of fieldwork... !!

Am off to get some toast. Low blood sugar = grump.

x J

No comments: