Thursday 28 May 2009

Bean!

Ah Bean is so well!! So BIG!! An inch, and apparently is only 9 weeks along and due on New Years Day! I don't believe that though and think we are a bit (like, couple of days) more ahead than that but anyway, between xmas and new year it is!! And it will be late (if anything like its father) and so an early Jan baby anyway!

So thrilled! Was all worried thinking I had made it up again or something could be wrong. But absolutely not! So proud.

Trying to work, not working at all and daydreaming and being a proud Mum!!

Craziness. If I am like this now I can imagine that post-baby not much work gets done... I can bearely tear my eyes away from the wee pic.

Have a midwife appt at 1.30 for an hour then will try and come back and work. Really have to get working! Otherwise I have three full days then hand in on Sunday eve. Can get lots done in that time if I work hard... I haven't left anything this late or been so unfussed about a deadline since I did my Undergrad. Beanie is a bad influence!! ;0)

We are telling everyone today! Such a relief to be able to talk about it!

x J

No comments: