Monday 25 May 2009

Erm...

Well, quite honestly today has been very emotional!

Am a basket case. I never expected this, I always thought I would be so smug and happy to be up the duff that I would just pick apples and make daisy chains every day as I bloomed and showed off my glorious fecundity under blue, blue skies.

Instead, I am a raging monster of hormones and anger and crying-ness.

Despite this though, I did manage to work out a significant plan for India and for my RA to start looking at (after my Sup has of course) during a rare oasis of calm. I now need to work out what I will do in India, and make it as friendly and encouraging as possible for me to start to look forward to it. I think just feeling like I have a plan and like I am in control of it will go a long way toward that. Then, I shall talk to my Sup on Tues and look to get visas and flights...

At the mo I have deviated from any plan I have ever had and decided that group interviews would be marvellous. Much response, yet flexible and much of the agenda is set by them which is great. My RA speaks the language so will be able to keep up with the gist (no chance I could!) he can also organise groups easily and hopefully we should start getting some info on people's views of the aid effort. This is really exciting. Of course, it won't work out anything like that, but the thought of starting to get some info is thrilling. I wonder what they have to say?!

Now I am making some dins as my friend is coming at 6 and I think she has plans to go out tonight to lots of places! Will have to kind of ready for when she is here so she can eat and disappear if she wishes!

DF has been a total darling today, with all my crying. I am so lucky (although I was thinking of throwing him out two hours ago...!)

Beware pregnancy - it is terrifying! Phd?! Schmee-h-D...

x J

PS: my friend just called to confess that she doesn't feel like going out tonight! Hurraaaaaaay! I also confessed that I am happiy preggers and not in the mood either so we are going to be antisocial and watch tele and eat chicken stew and rhubarb crumble. YAY! Phew! Whoooppeeeeee!

No comments: