Tuesday 19 May 2009

Halfway thru or End of day?!

I dunno where I am!

I am starving though.

I have worked really hard today and read and read and read and really do have such a good idea of what to do in India and how! Fantastic! Book are brilliant. I have four more books to read then am DONE. My 'deadline' is Thurs avo, so should start planning and writing on Friday. Am not sure about that but am definitely nearly on target which is good enough for me!

Am not sure whether I have finished for the day or not. I am a bit brain dead so would say I have - but still have a lot of reading to do... We haven't gone out for our food so off now and not sure if when I come back will be in the mood for MORE work. Glutton for punishment that would be - maybe I should just count it as a good day from now and come back tomorrow with a new mind and a new book...

Am completely shattered and totally starving! Think Beanie may be having a growth spurt ;0)

And it rains. It rains, and rains, and rains. I love it!

x J

No comments: