Thursday 14 May 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Its the blog's 1 year anniversary! Silly jibber jabber for a whole year... Madness.

Today has not started well, as I didn't wake up until 9.45. I kid you not. And that was because DB called for me. Else lord knows when I would have finally roused myself. So I am at least an hour behind for the rest of the day.

Have a lot of reading to do - am desperate to get this theory rubbish out of the way now. Only three books to go but they could be quite tricksy. Fingers crossed!

Am getting a couple of strange social networking type invitation things from my Indian contact so don't think he is ignoring me phew! But would like an email! Hmm. I think I shall write a draft email explaining the work I would like him to help me with this weekend. We shall see, but if it comes off WOW that would be exciting!

Need to go for a jog today too.

Better head upstairs I guess!

x J

No comments: