Friday 8 May 2009

Working!

I have been working very hard again.

So hard in fact, I have pen on my wrist from something very important.

Still soooo much to do though :0(

In a much better mood about India today and actually may even be looking forward to it. I have to think of the holiday side of it, and work around the work-bit for now, just to get myself thinking I am actually going. Else I spend all my time wringing my hands and muttering spells that I hope will make it all go away. It doesn't work.

I am making split pea and bacon soupins for my lunch! Have a ridiculous desire to eat cheap sausages still so trying to steer self away from that, but think a visit to the chippy will be in order for treat dins, which is a shame because I would prefer a chinese in the long term (bizarrely, I know). Can I have both? A chinese take away, and a sausage?! DB did try and placate me with the offer of a sausage roll. I had to decline by shaking my head for I had not the willpower to say 'No' aloud. A lovely, warm, succulent, a-nutritious sausage roll. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg.

Worky worky this avo, then am offfffff at 5ish for the day! And for tomorrow! Wooty!

x J

No comments: