Wednesday 13 May 2009

BEAN!

I saw beanie! Ahhh. Is due on 26 Dec, so am just over 7 weeks along - tiny baba! Has a heartbeat beating away and everything. Am delighted and so proud!

No work for me, am just in a world of baby lust and finally knowing how far along I am is fantastic! Did think I was over 8 weeks so glad have been set straight. Means we have know of beanie for longer than is actually possible via pg tests too; I knew she was there even though they were coming up neg (too early to test so it turns out!)

Lord I needed the loo though, I actually cried. You have to have a full bladder to help them see and I did - much earlier than necessary, in a car, in a traffic jam. We were late, in the wrong industrial estate and I thought I was actually going to pass out.

Anyway, was worth it! Sadly being 7 weeks is no excuse for the big tum though!! Arg!

Muchos work tomorrow... Fish and chips for celebration tea in place of gallons of cider and red wine. Hmmm... good thing and bad thing. (Haven't had a drink/smoke for over three weeks! Blimey)

xJ

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww congrats on lil' Bean! My sister just got pregnant and she is due in early January so just a little less gone than you.

You referred to Bean as a she - you surely can't already know the sex at 7 weeks? (unless there are some major medical advances I haven't heard about?) or do you just have a feeling? I'm all for not knowing and having a surprise on the day, me.

Numpty said...

Thank you!!!

haha, no way could you know the sex yet, is just a very good looking blob atm! Am just so sure it is a she... If/when they say 'ooh! It's a boy' I will hand him back and ask for the girl I have been expecting! Hehe. Would love a boy just as much, just think is a girlie.

I am all for not knowing - if they tell me I could know though DB and I have decided we will find out as we both impatient and don't like secrets being kept from us! If they say we can't know though, that's great too!

Congrats for your sis!

x J