Tuesday 26 May 2009

Righty Then

Today is a better day. I have a lot of work to do but know what I am going to say so it is just a case of getting it down and making sure everything is in the right place. This is most pleasing.

I had a lovely time with my friend last night, we stayed in and watched Britain's Got Talent and ate chocolate. Perfect! Was great to talk PhD, surprised myself about how confident I am and irritated me that my friend is still not confident and worried. We are so far through now! Well I tried to buoy her up. She has been doing fieldwork since Nov last year, is back for two weeks to do a conference and go to Uni, and then back in the field until Sept! Totally different to my work, but I am convinced she has a mountain of info to sift through already so am not envious of that! My main worry was always having too much info but still feeling like you have nothing at all and need to do more! I have tried to assure her that she knows a lot, but nope, she is sure there is more needed!

I am excited about my work. I hope Kuna wants to help me still. I have not heard from him since I emailed to say I was glad he could help and politely let him know that I was not going to buy him the digital camera. Eek!

Trying to be upbeat today and not mental. Got up early to see my friend off and have started work. Think will go for a swim later if I have time (can be bothered?!) I know I need to get out but also know I have so much work to do today and tomorrow - very important days - and getting to the pool and back and changing etc takes so much time! :0P

Better get on.

Laters!
x J

No comments: