Friday 29 May 2009

WORK

Today I have so much work to do. The sun is shining and it is actually warm, there is no breeze, my bun is cooking away in the oven and all is well with the world.

Except that I have a mountain of work to do, and a lazy, lazy brain. Where is my motivation? My fear? I was supposed to hand it in yesterday and I didn't even realise until late last night. This is very unusual. Where is my conscience? I barely even know it is Friday!

Current plan: to fill in as much as possible of the chapter before Sunday and send to Sup. Then, to have completed the chapter by the following Thursday when I shall put it away and go to cornwall for a lovely weekend, to come back refreshed and ready to attack chapter no. four.

I just have to keep thinking that this chapter will end. And soon! And when it does, I will be one chapter closer to having a wonderful 9 months off just to stare at my baba, with no worries and a happy Sup...

That has made me feel better!

x J

2 comments:

Jo Jo said...

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!! How amazing is that scan/pic? Well done on making such a fab bean. Brilliant.

Numpty said...

Thanks Jo Jo!!!! I think it is a fab bean too! Am insanely proud :D.

x J