Wednesday 20 May 2009

Stupid Day

Ah I am stupid today. And in a bit of a bouncy mood for no reason. And completely shattered - hyper snoozy mania. Have been stupid quite a few times today already and not actually been up for long...

BUT I shall try and do some work! I did try already and forgot how to write down a reference... so gave up and made some coffee and brekkers instead. Now chilling and we are off to the cinema to see Coraline in a few hours - plenty of time to do some work in the meantime! If I don't do any I won't worry too much, I have worked very hard these past few days and will work all over the bank holiday. Seeing as I am on my todd I won't have much else to do :0( AM really going to miss DB but hope it is ok and I can concentrate and get lots of work done.

Humpty!

Brain dead!

x J

No comments: