Saturday 30 May 2009

Saturday woikin'

Well I decided since the sun was out and all -but not in my garden yet - I would start working early. May have been a bit of a fool for the clouds seem to be closing in, even though the weatherman yesterday was very explicit about how the whole country had NO clouds all day...

Blinkin' liars.

They are filming a filum (no way! Yes, filming a film) over the way today and may use our housey in it! Just the front and make it all ww2 stylie. Exciting!

Am currently on plan 2. which is to admit defeat and know that this chapter will never be done by tomorrow night in a million years and so am writing a synopsis/overview of it for my Sup to read and get the gist of my ideas. Everything is planned and done it is just a case of reading through each lot of notes for hours so I write expertly about the theories I am using and why, and ethics and la la la. I aim to have it done by Thurs eve. Is just time consuming. Otherwise, I could just think it onto paper and ta da! Would be done!

Hmm may have to admit defeat and put on a hoodie and some socks with my summer skirt and vest top... Ok, put jeans on too so I don't look totally mental.

Yes, so have written out for Sup what I have completed, which thankfully includes a great intro, so he can see where I am going and make comments. I don't think he will be totally surprised that it isn't done seeing as I have only had a month, and will probably be relieved that he has a reprieve of having to read a 8000 word methodology chapter. Boring!

Well, better get on. Will work until 2/3 then am freeeeeeeeeeee!

x J

No comments: