Saturday 30 May 2009

DIdn't last long!

Arg I am lame!

I have copy and pasted lots from my chapter onto the review, and written most of it. Just have the methods to explain clearly and how I will use a research assistac,t so my Sup knows that I am going to do that now. And the group inteviews, he doesn't know about that. I have no plan B for if my RA has ducked out. I may think about this this avo.

So I am on target for 8000 words which is good, have 2500 of synopsis words, will prba end up with 3500 when finished. Filling it in will take it up to 8000 but no more, which is perfect.

For now though I have come over all pregnant (!) - the last couple of days I have been just dandy and feeling really spritely and normal, but right now I feel so tired and heavy and my brain won't exngage - am just racing through the work and know I am leaving holes and typing is just knackering!

Am going to go and make some food (feel quite sicky too) and sit out in the sun for a bit and maybe come back later, or come in and do lots tomorrow, won't be a problem (unless I feel terrible tomorrow too!)

Have lovely sunny times!

x J

No comments: